Stepping Stones Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine offers a comprehensive range of care from infancy through adolescence to help your child maintain optimal health. Below we've listed some of our leading services, please let us know of any additional personal issues we might help you with.
- Prenatal Counseling
- Newborn and Infant Care
- Comprehensive Well Child Visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent Care
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Illness
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Routine Lab Work
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Developmental Screening
- Allergy and Asthma Care
- Nutrition Counseling
- Camp, School, and Sports Physicals
- Minor Urgent Care and Minor Lacerations
*We have separate well and sick waiting rooms
The Doctors Ulanoski are both Board Certified in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics. Additionally, Dr. James Ulanoski is one of fewer than 750 Board Certified Physician Nutrition Specialists in the nation.